"The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can."

---Robert Cushing

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Collage Reflection

Think creatively

Some of the most creative parts of my collage is my words and text. I think it is because it shows my ability to creatively blend abstract ideas and applie them into one phrase to create a descriptor.

Reason Critically

I managed to use my images in such a way that I was able to divide my collage into two parts, hell and heaven. I chose certain images and put them in hell to show the lost boys’ suffering and pictures of peace and words of hope in heaven to show their hope when they arrived in America.

Communicate Effectively

My collage creates awareness because it shows that they have been through a lot and it shows us what they’ve been through as well. It also shows they are still in the process in recovery and that they are getting better. It makes us aware that “Times Change”

Live ethically

I think my collage will make my viewer feel happy, first of all, because it shows a story of recovery and hope for the lost boys and maybe the viewer would like to help or volunteer to help. I also think that it speaks to them because it’s not just a story of hell and pain but a story of their journey into hope and the prospect of a better life.


No comments:

Post a Comment